Software Engineer - Career Comeback opportunity
Funding Circle n'utilise pas RoRJobs pour poster ses jobs 😢. Mais on trouve ça important d'importer tout de même leur job pour que tu puisses postuler.
Tu vas être rediriger vers le lien de l'annonce. Si le lien ne fonctionne pas, contacte-nous par email ou chat pour qu'on puisse mettre à jour.Apply
Create an email alert
You'll receive once a day new jobs.
Full time job
~ 2 years XP
Remote or Onsite London
5 months ago
About Funding Circle
We want to help small businesses win. That’s why we’re here.
We connect small business owners to investors – to create jobs, support local communities and power economies – because we believe that people are made to do more. And we want to help realise their goals.
So, we created the leading small business loan platform. Our investors have lent £13.7 billion in 171,000 loans to 122,000 small business owners. In a single year, we unlocked 100,000 jobs and contributed £7.2 billion to the UK economy. There’s never been a better time to join!
Be part of the team that changes everything. Let’s build the place where small businesses can get the funding they need to win and leave a legacy behind, forever.
- Collaborating as part of an agile cross-functional team, as well as technology chapters
- Building great user experiences for customers
- Delivering innovation through software to automate processes that enable Funding Circle to operate at scale
- Using Clojure, Kafka, React and Ruby currently and built entirely on AWS
- Returning from a career break of approximately 6 months to 2 years?
- Looking to return to work on a full-time basis
- A good fit with our values (Be Open, Stand Together, Live The Adventure, Make It Happen, Think Smart)
Did you know?
Why should you join us?
- Hybrid working environment (2 days a week in office), flexible working options with an amazing office and we will help support your home working set up.
- Private Medical Insurance and Dental Insurance.
- Learning and Wellbeing allowances AND other perks such as Gympass, Spill, Just Eat allowance, Electric Car Scheme and more!
- Access to Octopus Money Coach, Free Mortgage advisor partnership, Discounts at other retailers through perks at work.