Full time job
~ 3 years XP
about 1 month ago
This is us
At straiv, we are an ambitious team with diverse backgrounds. Our common goal is to digitize the hotel experience for the guest - from check in to check out and beyond. Our customers include more than 3,000 hotels in over 29 countries. To grow further and become Europe's leading provider in our segment, we are looking for you!
Ambition: We have a strong forward drive - through our continuous development we achieve the best for our customers. With our solution, we set new standards for digitalization in the hotel industry.
Growth: We grow quickly, but always with a long-term plan. We shape the environment together - each individual is part of the process.
Authenticity: We value the individuality of each person - for us, motivation counts more than a straightforward resume.
- You ensure that interface are integrated and maintained and are independently in contact with our partners.
- You find solutions to improve the stability and performance of the solution.
- You share your technical knowledge with other developers in the team and thus continuously contribute to the improvement of our solution.
- You will support our Customer Success Team with technical questions from our customers.
- You will support the rollout of new features within our solution.
What you bring
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience in web development using an MVC framework, preferably Ruby on Rails.
- You have good German or English skills.
- You have an eye and passion for clean code.
- You have the courage to take responsibility and move things forward.
- Ideally, you already have practical experience with development of interfaces.
What we offer you
- Hybrid working model (onsite/remote) and flexible working hours
- Regular team events (Summer and Christmas parties, Family & Friends, etc.)
- Free drinks like coffee, beer, water and tea
- A modern office with a roof terrace, gigabit connection and ergonomic workplace
- A direct subway connection, bicycle parking and free parking spaces
...and last but not least a cool team and the chance to help build a software champion!