Ruby on Rails Developer (m/f/d)
PAIR Finance n'utilise pas RoRJobs pour poster ses jobs 😢. Mais on trouve ça important d'importer tout de même leur job pour que tu puisses postuler.
Tu vas être rediriger vers le lien de l'annonce. Si le lien ne fonctionne pas, contacte-nous par email ou chat pour qu'on puisse mettre à jour.Apply
Create an email alert
You'll receive once a day new jobs.
Full time job
~ 3 years XP
Remote or Onsite Berlin
3 months ago
About Pair Finance
We are rethinking debt collection with our digital debt collection solution, characterized by our high customer orientation and efficiency standards. By using artificial intelligence, we are combining technology with behavioral science and so we are able to contact customers individually and in a simple way throughout the entire collection process.
Strengthened by one of the most renowned private equity firms in the fintech sector, Pollen Street, as well as partnerships with other investors such as Zalando Payments and finleap, PAIR Finance offers an excellent opportunity to dive deep into and actively shape the fintech industry.
PAIR Finance is an equal-opportunity employer. We value a diverse team and an inclusive culture. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, or disability.
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH US:
- Develop, optimise, and maintain core applications and services
- Collaborate with product team to understand and fulfil product roadmap requirements
- Configure, maintain, and improve deployment infrastructure, server environments, and testing infrastructure
- Take ownership of specific components and work to improve them continually
- Ensure scalability, performance, availability and security of our systems
- Drive innovation and enhancement of our AI-based platform from an IT perspective and support further business development
- Stay up-to-date on current tech industry trends
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING FOR IT:
- You have 3+ years of relevant work experience in web development and software engineering, with experience in medium and large-sized projects for more than 6 months
- Extensive expertise in backend development and technologies, particularly Ruby on Rails and PostgreSQL
- Knowledge of backend infrastructure technologies like Linux, AWS, Docker
- Experienced with TDD and CI/CD
- Ability to develop a solid infrastructure and elegant code on the backend
- Familiarity with agile environment (Scrum, Kanban)
- Passion for developing innovative solutions and interest in working with AI-based technologies
- Good English communication skills
OUR OFFER FOR YOU:
- starting date - 1st of January 2024
- visa sponsorship
- challenging, varied tasks for your steep learning curve
- individual development offers as well as a transparent, appreciative feedback culture for your personal development
- an international team with professional colleagues and strong experts for an inspiring network
- team events for a successful team
- good salary for your strong performance
- flexible working hours, possibility to work from home and 28 vacation days for a balanced work-life balance
- company pension plans and other benefits for your full feel-good package
- modern Berlin based office with fresh fruit, muesli and drinks for a pleasant working environment