Ruby on Rails Developer (Backend)
Airclinix n'utilise pas RoRJobs pour poster ses jobs 😢. Mais on trouve ça important d'importer tout de même leur job pour que tu puisses postuler.
Tu vas être rediriger vers le lien de l'annonce. Si le lien ne fonctionne pas, contacte-nous par email ou chat pour qu'on puisse mettre à jour.Apply
Create an email alert
You'll receive once a day new jobs.
150 K$ - 180 K$ yearly
Full time job
~ 8 years XP
5 months ago
Airclinix is a next-generation practice management and clinical system being built by the healthcare community to run tomorrow’s home visit, telehealth and clinic health services.
Founded by Dr Richie Austerberry and Dr Mike Patton – both doctors and software developers – Airclinix takes a unique approach to clinical system development by placing an Academy of expert practitioners right at the heart of the development process.
The Airclinix platform runs a GP home visit and virtual care service which also functions as a Research and Development (R&D) environment in which innovative features are rapidly deployed and tested.
Your work will involve communicating with practitioners to formalise requirements. Once an idea is taking shape, you will be comparing possible approaches and proving feasibility. If the feature gets the green light from the team, you will be expected to deliver it to production. Otherwise, you will be expected to pivot and move on to the next feature.
You will be building the fundamental practice management and clinical modules that practitioners will combine to create highly tailored, powerful and automated clinical workflows on which to run healthcare.
This approach places you right at the intersection of engineering and healthcare provision. You will be bringing innovative features into the world and the benefits of your work will be very clear.
You will report directly to the tech lead and to the founders. Our organisational structure is very flat so your voice will be heard.
Melbourne-based hybrid (office + remote) as well as Australia-wide 100% remote roles available.
Work and culture
The health and wellbeing of our staff is extremely important to us and our workplace arrangements and company culture reflect this.
We strive to offer the most flexible working arrangements possible to suit your personal or family circumstances. We accommodate remote working and flexibility of days and times worked wherever your role allows. We trust you to do a great job and try wherever possible to let you do it in a way that works best for you.
Melbourne team members are based out of a vibrant shared office space. The office hosts a bi-weekly company-wide catch-up where you can showcase what you’ve been working on to your peers – remote workers join in from afar.
We organise a non-work activity for an afternoon every 3 months for those in Melbourne. Remote workers have the afternoon off.
You get a week of well-being leave each year in addition to your standard leave entitlements and a $1000 annual budget towards learning and development. You will also be given the opportunity to participate in our Employee Share Option Plan (ESOP).
We strive for diversity within the Airclinix team. This makes us a more vibrant and creative workplace and gives us the best chance of building a transformative healthcare platform that meets the needs of all Australians.
We welcome people with diverse bodies, identities and experiences to join our team and actively cultivate an environment that fosters respect, equality and opportunity for everybody.
Our ideal candidate checklist:
– has excellent communication skills
– contributes to a caring and generous work environment
– cares not just about code but people
– can coach other team members with patience and respect
– voices their viewpoint with courage
– is excited to transform healthcare in Australia
– is enthusiastic about joining a fast-paced startup
– can surprise us and teach us something too
– could grow into the role of tech lead
– can contribute not just code, but high-level opinions and war stories
– values spirited debates
– can take ownership of processes and lead meetings
– can help us formalise our processes as we grow
– has strong self-management and analysis skills
– can work autonomously and within a diverse team
– has spent 8+ years in a role with constant delivery experience
– has spent 3+ years in a senior role
– has excellent knowledge of Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, Docker and REST
– has broad knowledge of cloud concepts (we use AWS and Azure)
– has deep knowledge of services like EC2, S3 or ECS
– can implement good security practices
– has Continuous Development and DevOps skills to help us automate all operations
– has a strong desire to automate and test everything
– can analyse and fix performance bottlenecks throughout the full stack